Three sections focus on maximising your HSC mark!
Section One: Learning the content.
• Provides memory aids
• Ninety key syllabus points - mind maps for your answers.
• A revision test of the syllabus (the answers are provided)
Section Two: Preparing for each section of the exam
• Approaches for improving your multiple-choice marks including comprehensive tips.
• A hundred multiple-choice questions with model answers.
• A comprehensive system for constructing revision plans and exam plans.
• A ‘Dot to Dot report writing approach’ for constructing business report responses.
• A system for allocating time to each section of the exam.
• Instructions for setting out your business report and extended response answers.
Section Three: Extended Response completed answers
• 100 pages of ‘model answers’, which can be easily modified to answer Trial and HSC questions.
• Thirty comprehensive answers to the most likely business report questions.
• Thirty-two completed extended responses focusing on the ‘Learn To’ answers.
- These answers incorporate contemporary case studies.
- No need for you to research case studies.