Face to face - For mums, dads baby carers and grandparents with babies from one month up to three years of age (In Sydney)
- Learn how to turn playtime with your baby into fun learning time
- Experience the thrill of hearing your baby make letter sounds
- The best investment of your time with your baby
- Make the transition to kindergarten stress-free and fulfilling
- Make a 'play group' in someone's home
- Mums, dads and grandparents turn playtime with your baby into a jungle reading adventure, and you can teach your baby the sounds and shapes of letters without your baby or you even realising it!
- This program takes the form of an enchanting journey adventure, in which the rules of reading (phonics) are embedded in a story.
- The program utilises a sounds-based (phonics), approach to learning to read.
- Tips will permit you to take control of your babies' learning process
- It consists of stories in which different animals represent a letter of the alphabet, teaching children the 'building blocks' of reading and spelling
- Letters come alive in the form of birds and animals, whereby birds represent vowels and animals play consonants' role.
- You can help your baby learn the critical fundamentals for future reading, spelling and writing.
- Letters, otherwise rather bland and uninspiring, come alive by taking on animals and birds' personalities.
- There are three, one-hour lessons
- Cost of the lessons: Three, one-hour group lessons - $90
- Cost: Three, one-hour private lessons - $360
[email protected] to book a class
One specialised course is designed to assist carers of children with learning difficulties