Creative Classroom is a program that engages and provides skills to students, teachers and parents taking the stress out of learning, homework, and examinations. Activity-based strategies include stories/structures and essay plans to provide confidence and motivation.
has guided twenty-four Economics and Business Studies students to finish within the ‘Top Ten’ of the State candidature for the subject in the New South Wales Higher School Certificate. This included a number of students who were awarded ‘First in the State’.
Fellowship from the Australian College of Educators for ‘Innovative Teaching in Business Studies and Economics to senior secondary students’.
The Honorary Fellowship from Teachers’ Guild of New South Wales for ‘imaginative and dynamic approaches for learning HSC Business Studies’.
Ian is across current Business and Economic trends and case studies through staging regular Question and Answer events. He has hosted Prime Ministers, CEOs, and Governors of the RBA. The answers by these prominent Australians have been incorporated in these resources. Click here to read more...
Tyrone M Carlin. Former Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Sydney
- "I can attest, through personal experience that the approach embedded in Creative Economics and Creative Business Studies represents a powerful catalyst to learning."
- "I highly commend this work. It will be of enormous value as a learning tool for students and in the classroom."
Tim Dixon. Founder of Leading Edge Education / Leading Edge Economics
- “Being a student in Ian Moore’s Economics classes was a highlight of my school years. Ian has brought Economics to life for generations of students, a new generation of students can benefit from his passion for his subject."
Alex Malley. Former Chief Executive CPA Australia Ltd
- "To parents –Ian Moore and his long-standing works can be relied upon and trusted."
Spiro. Student 2020
- "Ian's passion and teaching methods transferred me from being an above-average student to an excelling student.
- Ian drummed into me a disciplined study system, a brilliant exam approach, and a unique memory system that helped me recall the syllabus."
Luke. Student 2020
- " I received a 97 ATAR. When I started the year 12, I thought I would receive an ATAR mark of 90 and, I even thought I was going to drop out in year 10. I am grateful for Ian’s approach for inspiring me." Ian's Study and exam skills lectures were invaluable.
Thomas. Student 2020
- "Ian exposed me to a unique method of mnemonic memory techniques. These memory techniques, study approaches and exam skills allowed me to dedicate time to answering past exam questions. I undertook a similar approach in my other subjects."
Joshua. Student 2020
- "I could easily access Ian's memory tricks in the HSC exam and link them to complex arguments."